Half Price Estate Sale: Friday's Find #200


Thank God it's thrifty Friday, Friends! Earlier this week, I celebrated 4 years of blogging and today marks the 200th Friday's Find--pretty exciting around here! In honor of the occasion, I have some wonderful features I scored half price from a recent estate sale...


half price estate sale treasures


You can tell this old quilt was well loved. It has some worn places that were patched and then tattered again with time, but it's a pretty assortment of colors and as soft as can be--what I think of as a "picnic" quilt. It was only $3 and I'll be keeping it for sure. 

Estate sale vintage quilt


Next, some lovely vintage trim and an antique doll head. I've seen some whimsical vignettes including these and while a few border on creepy, I think the face on this one is sweet. 


Vintage lace and antique doll head


Of course, I rarely pass on vintage pillowcases. {They're not just for pillows!}


vintage pillowcases


These brown toile curtain panels feature aqua accents and are just gorgeous. Even though I don't need curtains, I couldn't pass on the bargain and will probably repurpose the fabric.


Toile curtains


Last but not least, are two more pretty linens--both in excellent condition. First, this vintage tablecloth features a white background with gray and navy accents.  Available


Gray and navy vintage tablecloth



Then there's this aqua tablecloth with floral accents in the center and picturesque farmhouse scenes on each corner. It's really a beauty! Available


vintage farmhouse tablecloth



My Thrift Store Addiction



Vintage tablecloths Etsy Thrift Store Addiction



Until next time, happy hunting! 
My Thrift Store Addiction signature



MY HEARTFELT THANKS TO THE FOLLOWING FOR FEATURING THIS POST: 






party link

Would you like to comment?

  1. Cecilia, I love every single one of your finds. All of the linens are wonderful. Pretty sure your quilt is made at least partly from feed sacks. My grandmother had a couple that had that same woven type fabric and patterns that she said she and her mother made from flour sacks during the depression. They were super soft from many washing over the year. You really scored.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So jealous of the linens you found!
    Mary

    ReplyDelete
  3. All great stuff, such a pretty quilt, too! I know what you mean about those heads, but you're right this one is sweet:) xo Kathleen|Our Hopeful Home

    ReplyDelete
  4. You hit the jackpot with those linens Cecelia! So lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great linens and I even like the doll head. She is pretty! And that quilt! I really like the fabrics on it. So sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow!! What great finds!! I especially like the curtains and the doll head. I have a few of them myself! Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by!!
    Hugs,
    Debbie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good eye, Cecilia! And what great prices... thanks so much for linking up with Let's Talk Vintage! (www.vintandco.com/blog)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great finds! Have a great week.

    xo Dianne

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gave your estate sale finds a feature today! Thanks so much for linking up! On my other blog, www.vintandco.com/blog

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your treasures; the doll's face is sweet. She could easily become a Christmas tree angel, the top to a whisk broom with lace trim hiding the holes, etc. I haven't seen many blue and white linens; my "good" dishes are Royal Mail, blue and white coaching scenes, a long time favorite. And the basis for blue in my house and my growing love for toile. Another fave is pink roses on almost anything especially dishes; my long suffering partner has slept on violently pink roses pillowcases--without complaint! His long gray hair and beard just don't look like they belong on "a bed of roses", though! He needs his good sense of humor living with me!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!