Made in France Vintage: Friday's Find #202



TGITF Friends! Since Ginger Grand is here visiting, we've been busy, busy, busy! Even so, I have a few fabulous finds to share with you this week...


Made in France vintage



Last month I shared vintage treasures made in England and this week I scored several vintage lovelies from France. First, a pair of sweet floral bowls....



made in France vintage



...then also this charming little creamer. I love the delicate floral designs on both and how they complement each other. 


Made in France vintage



Here's a peek at how I styled my new finds on top of my china cabinet. In the center is the pretty French bowl I scored at a yard sale earlier this year. I used previously thrifted milk glass candle sticks as pedestals to elevate the dainty bowls. 


Made in France vintage



My Thrift Store Addiction


Made in France vintage


Until next time, happy hunting! 

My Thrift Store Addiction




Would you like to comment?

  1. You find the most beautiful dishes! I love those and how you decorated them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those! They are so delicate and pretty. Glad you are having fun with your grand!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! The bowls look great on the candle sticks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of it looks so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! Love those dainty dishes, and the fact that they're from France is an added bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful dishes. I love the charming way you have them styled on top of your china cabinet. Thank you for sharing at the Snickerdoodle Create~Bake~Make link party!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love to read your thoughtful comments and enjoy responding to each one! I will respond to your comments here. You may check back to see my response or check the "notify me" box. Thanks so much for sharing your thoughts!